Saturday, April 25, 2009

If you live with me... too may be forced to write such messages.

I must have gone to bed directly after putting a pizza in the oven. My roomate left the burned pizza on a plate next to the smoke detector he had to rip off my bedroom ceiling. I genuinely feel bad about this.

Now this is not the first time this has happened to me however. Once, when living alone, I put some french fries in the oven and passed out (drunk ofcourse) only to wake up in the morning wondering why it was so damn hot in my house. When I figured out that I had left the oven all night I checked out the fries and found them to be little charcoal sticks completely devoid of nutritional value. Luckily they didn't give off too much smoke since no detectors went off...

In all seriousness I guess I was lucky that no fire occured this night because had I needed to evacuate I would never have had a thats depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment